Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


    How do I get a meeting with the Supervisor or staff?

    The best way to reach Supervisor Gutierrez or his staff is by calling the district office at (951) 955-1050 or emailing our office at [email protected] and request a meeting.

    Do I live in the Fifth Supervisorial District?

    To find out your current Supervisorial District, please visit for more information. You will need your city of residence, house number and street name. Or you can call our office at (951) 955-1050

    I need legal help, can the Supervisor help me?

    Unfortunately, the Supervisor cannot help with legal situations. However, the constituent can gain more information from County Counsel regarding legal matters at (951) 955-6300 or by visiting for more information.

    Where do I go to pay my property taxes?

    Residents can pay property taxes at the Riverside County Office of the Treasurer-Tax Collector via mail, phone, online or in person. For more information, please visit

    How do I obtain a copy of a death certificate?

    Birth, death, and marriage certificates are available at the Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder located at 4080 Lemon St., 1st Floor Riverside, CA 92501. For more information, please visit

    How do I get an pet license?

    The Riverside County Department of Animal Services oversees pet licensing. Individuals wishing to renew or purchase a pet license must complete the application below and submit proof or rabies vaccination along with payment.  

    English Pet License Application | Spanish Pet License Application

    More information can be found on

    When does the Board of Supervisors Meet?

    The Board meets Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. apart from certain dates that can be found here: